Giada Warranty Policy
Duration of Warranty
All Giada standard products carry a warranty period of two years (24 months) from date of delivery from Giada or a third-party forwarder.
The warranty period shall not be extended or reset if Giada authorizes the repair or replacement of any components, parts, or complete products, and shall continue for the remainder of the warranty period from the date of original delivery time.
• The Giada Product Warranty only applies to the original purchasers, who purchase the product directly from Shenzhen JEHE Technology Development Co., Ltd, or JEHE Technology (Hong Kong) Limited, and is non-transferable.
• If customers need to repair Giada branded off-the-shelf products or the products
cannot be repaired during the warranty, Giada will provide similar or the same products for replacement.
• Warranty covers the usage conditions which are stated in the corresponding manuals or specification sheets only.
The following are the RMA guidelines that have been established by Giada to better support our customers.
RMA form: Obtain an RMA form from our sales department or download from our web: www.giadatech.com before sending the faulty products.
IMPORTANT: To process an RMA case, each product must accompany a corresponding RMA form that is filled mainly with the product's serial number, hardware configuration used and problem description. Customer must send the RMA form to our official service email address: ServiceCenter@giadatech.com. After getting a sole RMA number from our RMA center through the official email, the RMA products can be delivered. Any returned product without our official RMA number will not be covered by this warranty policy.
• What to send: Send the original products without the accessories (manuals, cables). If customers send products with these components pre-installed to Giada, Giada is not responsible for those components’ defection, damage or missing. Indicate these items if they are included.
• Shipping cost & method: Customers send RMA goods at their own expense; while Giada shoulders the cost of returning the items by using the shipping method it deems suitable.
• Repair time: Giada requires about 14 working days to repair faulty items under 10pcs upon their receipt. Repair time will change for items over 10 pcs.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Cases
Giada considers an item to be DOA if it fails within 30 days from delivery date. DOA cases are treated with the highest priority and items are replaced immediately and do not require the standard repair time.
DOA cases should be referred first to our FAE (via the sales contact window) to confirm if it is such or simply a configuration problem. Obtain a DOA form from our sales department or download from our web: www.giadatech.com before sending the faulty products.
Giada will shoulder the two-way freight for DOA items.
Exclusions from Warranty
• The product has been misused, abused, or subjected to unauthorized disassembly/modification; placed in an unsuitable physical or operating environment; improperly maintained by the customer; or failure caused which Giada is not responsible whether by accident or other causes. Such conditions will be determined by Giada at its sole unfettered discretion.
• Damages are caused by improper or inadequate packing during return.
• Repair or replacement of covers, plastics, or appearance parts such as interior or exterior finishes or trim.
• Damaged to the products caused by parts of other manufacturers added to or connected to the products.
• Problems are caused by the third-party software – including any pre-installed, reloaded or subsequently installed operating systems or application programs. All problems caused by the third-party software should be resorted to respective software vendors.
• The products are not compatible with third-party software or hardware, unless otherwise specified.
• The products are lost or stolen.
• The products are not operated in accordance with industry standards.
• Payments of the products have not been received by Giada. The product has been found to be defective after expiry of the warranty period.
All returned products must be sent to the address as below:
JEHE TECHNOLOGY (HONG KONG) LIMITED
ADD: Flat 14-15, 1/F Block B, Proficient Industrial Centre, 6 Wang Kwun Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
TEL: +852 26773665
The customers shall pay for costs caused by their false delivery. If customers return the products to the Chinese mainland or other place, it might cause unpredicted costs.
RMA Form: Download Here